Water is the most important factor that determined life evolution, being a true base for living things. In all its complexity, the human body contains over 90% water. There is no wonder that most theories, treatments, philosophies, and experiments have been funded on the instinctive faith in water’s healing powers. On the other hand, heat therapy has been used for thousands of years by ancient peoples as Greeks, Chinese, Africans & so on. Also “heat” was an important component of all religious ceremonies, awakening the spirit, clarifying the mind, purifying and cleaning the body.
Skin is the largest organ of our body. Healthy skin acts as a protective shield and must be kept in a general state of health and beauty. Antiaging treatments are visibly improved by using our Spa Capsule.
7 NON CONVENTIONAL SPA CAPSULE THERAPIES
The technology of heating through infrared, also known as “radiant heat”, was invented by Fuji Medical for therapeutic purposes. This technology heats the body through conversion, heats the objects directly, without heating the surrounding air. Infrared heating is a form of energy produced naturally by both the sun and the human body. It intensifies blood circulation and oxygenation of the cells, stimulating collagen secretion, improving the dilatation of the arteries and veins, relaxing the muscles, speeds up the healing of the wounds, detoxifies the organism and purifies the skin. It also reduces pains and tensions which accumulated in the organism, improves blood and lymphatic circulation, facilitating mineral exchange.
In comparison to the dry sauna, using infrared technology is much more beneficial: – heat is produced from inside the body towards the surface – perspiration is 2-3 times more abundant when used at normal or low temperatures. This fact helps people with vascular problems, that cannot be exposed to high temperatures in a dry sauna.
- weight loss
- cellulite treatment
- stress reduction
- pain management
HOT STEAM SAUNA
The natural properties of the hot steam sauna recommend our capsule to be used in different spa treatments because it has the ability to dilate the pores, warm the body, intensify metabolism and blood circulation. Steam sauna is also perfect for softening the skin and preparing it for treatment with nutrients.
- Dilate skin pores
- Heat the body
- Increase in metabolism
- Increase circulatory activity
- Enhances moisturization in the skin’s layers
- Keeps the topical product moist and pliable
- Promotes a deeper and more even absorption of its nutrients
This treatment is a powerful vortex of energy created by the combination of steam and infrared. As the body attempts to naturally cool itself the moisture of steam is absorbed, oxygenating blood supply and increasing collagen.
- Weight loss
- Cellulite reduction
- Skin texture improvement
Cromotherapy / color therapy, originated in traditional holistic Asian medicine, being a true science with the purpose of healing the body through equilibrating energy, against ailments like headaches, migraines, insomnia, stress, minor eating, and hormonal disorders. The human body and brain react to color, from a physiological and psychological point of view. Combining chromotherapy with other Spa treatments, the effect is extraordinary.
- RED: Stimulates and rejuvenates. Improves blood circulation and strengthens the senses. It is used to fight cellulite, reduce body weight, strengthening the immunity system and skin regeneration.
- ORANGE: Stimulates lymphatic system, equilibrates energetic blocks and is an emotions’ catalyst. It is used for skin care, pain treatment, and detoxification.
- YELLOW: Activates lymphatic glands. The color is related to sincerity and happiness. It is used in skin care, detoxification, meditation, and stress.
- GREEN: Equilibrates and stimulates logical thinking. It is used in meditation, to relieve stress and strengthens immunity system.
- BLUE: Sedates, minimizes and calms mental and physical stress, relaxes and recharges the body. This color is associated with peace or kindness. It is recommended to be used to relieve insomnia and stress and for meditation.
- PURPLE: Calms metabolic processes and helps control the appetite. It detoxifies and helps maintain mineral equilibrium. It also relaxes muscles and nerves. It is recommended to be used in body weight control, skin treatment and improving sanguine circulation.
Hydrotherapy is the therapeutic use of water in its different temperatures and physical states, such as water, steam, gas and ice. Hydrotherapy through Vichy shower, the quick hot/ cold alternation of water, also known as “Scottish Shower”, is a popular treatment recommended by the famous Sebastian Kneipp, a passionate supporter of hydrotherapy. Hydrotherapy, resulting in sanguine stimulation, detoxification, calms and tones the body, having efficient effects against a variety of illnesses like rheumatism and arthritis. Vichy hydrotherapy is also used to cure patients with varied lesions. The Spa Capsule using “Scottish Showers” is present in every luxury salon all over the world. In our salon, you have the possibility to relax your body and prevent or cure your affections.
Optimal environment for enhanced penetration of skin care products (dilation of peripheral blood vessels and opening of the pores)
- Ultimate relaxation and pampering
- Muscle relaxation with a degree in muscular tone, motion and functional capacity
- Hydrates and Re-mineralizes the skin
- Increased metabolic and cell activity
- Stimulates the action of sweat glands (thermogenesis) enabling draining of toxins and elimination of metabolic wastes
- Pain, soreness and tension relief
- Increase of blood and lymph circulation (in turn improves oxygen supply to cells and stimulates collagen production)
- Facilitates the exchange of minerals (osmosis)
Aromatherapy is the art and science of using essential oils for healing. The treatment is one of the most effective ways to use nature to enhance health and well being. More than 5000 years ago, Aromatherapy started to be used due to its beneficial effects on the human organism, by Indians, Chinese, Greeks and Romans. All these civilizations used the basic elements of the earth to cure different illnesses, beautify the body, improve the state of mind.
- Permeate the skin, creating optimal results
- Provides deep relaxation
- Improves local circulation
- Desensitizes nerve endings
- Reduces awareness of tension
- Improves blood flow
- Improves product penetration
BALINESE FOOT RITUAL
A real treat for tired legs. The Balinese ritual is traditional and always with a therapist from Bali.